LONDON--Ex-it has tapped Logicscope to provide a data interface solution as well as act as project manager for the sales, support and implementation of Ex-it's Internet banking and broking systems platform.
LiveXML, Logicscope's new connectivity product, will offer Ex-it's users the ability to connect to all of the data sources that Logicscope handles, such as Reuters' Triarch, Tibco's TIB, Bridge's BTRS, Bloomberg, CSK's Invison and MKI's FIST/Marketwatch.
As part of the agreement, Logicscop
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?