NEW YORK: TheMarkets.com is slated to go live on Dec. 18, if all the pieces are in place.
TheMarkets.com is an information portal that leads users to each of eight participating banks' sites. Initial participants included Credit Suisse First Boston, Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Salomon Smith Barney and UBS Warburg. Lehman Brothers recently was added.
With access to the banks' websites, users will get equity research, new issue informati
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?