MDDL, the Market Data Definition Language, has received a boost with the news that it has been adopted for some data distribution activities at Nordic and Baltic exchanges.
The move is part of a series of changes at the Helsinki, Tallinn and Riga stock exchanges, which last month rolled out the Saxess trading system and a new shared market data distribution system called Targin (IMD, Oct. 4).
The Helsinki, Tallinn and Riga exchanges began using MDDL last month to tag two files that are deliver
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?