Richard F. Chappetto, the former president of FutureSource Inc., has reemerged with a company and a product of his own. Chappetto Systems Corp. will redistribute Telekurs (North America) Inc.'s Ticker IV market data feed to a UNIX-based platform that it plans to market to traders in equities, futures and options, like those Chappetto served during his time at FutureSource.
Chappetto was ousted by FutureSource owner Merrill Oster after Chappetto was suspected of moving to take over the company
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?