PC Quote Inc., which seemed to be on an upswing after it announced a deal to provide quotes to Microsoft Corp.'s Microsoft Network last year (IMD, Dec. 4, 1995), appears to be having a tough time in cyberspace lately. Early this month, McGraw-Hill Cos.' Standard & Poor's Comstock announced that it had been selected by America Online Inc. to distribute its quote data to AOL customers; PC Quote is AOL's incumbent data provider.
The announcement of Comstock's win at AOL follows the news that Mic
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?