After a meeting last Wednesday, the Securities and Exchange Commission proposed mandating that municipal bond broker/dealers must have access to and review the most recent disclosure documents before they recommend a bond to investors -- documents that could end up being sent to any of 53 separate repositories. The rule is designed to ensure that muni bond issuers provide the market with adequate information; it could well have the effect of ensuring that muni data vendors have plenty of bus
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?