As the Securities and Exchange Commission gives its own indications of interest in promoting facilities -- perhaps centralized -- for publishing high-yield bond prices, Indepth Data Inc. has already begun quietly disseminating pricing information from four dealers to select buy-side customers. In an agreement with Salomon Brothers Inc., Indepth will also begin delivering end-of-day current and historical prices from Salomon to any interested subscriber who is not a dealer.
A group of dealers
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management