Efficient Frontier Systems, an Internet consulting group founded last October, is marketing its services specifically to the securities industry.
Efficient Frontier is targeting both the sell side and the buy side, offering consultation on World Wide Web site construction and Internet-based investment research distribution methods.
Druce Vertes, a managing partner and one of the founders of Efficient Frontier, says that securities firms have not been taking full advantage of the Internet. But
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?