Financial News Network Inc. (FNN) is close to emerging from bankruptcy in the form of a new holding company that will own and operate Data Broadcasting Corp. (DBC) and Shark Information Services Corp.
FNN officials wouldn't comment on the specifics of the plan at press time, citing bankruptcy code restrictions. But sources close to the reorganization say the plan would split off FNN from its parent company Infotechnology Inc., which is itself reorganizing separately under Chapter 11.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management