Reuters' half-year results showed the vendor's Americas group outshining Reuters' other regions in terms of just about everything. In part thanks to the recent purchase of Quotron, Reuters Americas (RAM) boasts first-half revenues of $295 million -- a staggering 43 percent more than it claimed during the same period last year. Even without Quotron, though, the vendor managed to boost its revenues in the Americas by about 19 percent.
RAM's performance is a sure sign that its days as the poor c
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?