Capco, the US technology and services provider, may share client technology with other customers as part of its push into the reference data market, officials say. The company has already completed the first part of this strategy, the integration of Iverson Financial Systems, which it acquired earlier this year (IMD, Feb. 2).
One of the services offered by the Capco Reference Data Services (CRDS) division involves running firms’ reference data processing operations. In at least some of those
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?