Exchange Data International and XcitekSolutionsPlus will announce this week a deal to integrate EDI's corporate actions data with Xcitek's XSP corporate actions processing software.
EDI will send its data directly to client-site implementations of XSP in an ISO 15022-format file either three times per day, at the close of trading in each time zone, or as a single, consolidated file following the end of the US trading day.
XSP is ISO 15022-compliant, and EDI has spent much of this year working
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?