LONDON--Thomson Financial last week released First Call Analyst, the first component of Thomson Dashboard, a suite of programs brought together on a single interface (IMD, Sept. 10).
First Call Analyst has been released to a group of institutional clients, including Alpha Equity Management, with a global launch planned for January. First Call Analyst includes data from First Call, I/B/E/S, Worldscope, ILX, Carson and Datastream combined with a firm’s in-house estimates and research and those
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?