LONDON--As McGraw-Hill's Standard & Poor's reorganizes itself following the departure earlier this year of its Financial Information Services president Robert Hunter (IMD, April 5), it appears that the company is looking to abandon Hunter's structure by returning to a more integrated regional organization. The first evidence of this is the planned return to Europe of Alan Redpath, who has been appointed to the high-ranking position of executive managing director for Standard & Poor's Europe.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?