The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) should delay approval of the National Association of Securities Dealers’ (NASD) proposal for a permanent fee structure for the Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE), says a comment letter from the Bond Market Association (BMA).
"We believe some financial disclosure [regarding TRACE] is necessary before the SEC can make a decision," Michele David, vice-president and assistant general counsel of the BMA, tells Inside Market Data.
"NASD has nev
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management