One year ago
Deloitte & Touche's audit revealed the stunning news that Display.IT's purported reseller, Alsina, never delivered £5.7 million in Display.IT workstation licenses. Meanwhile, the Securities & Futures Authority and the Securities and Investment Board began investigating the practices of the firm and the trading activities of its shareholders. The Securities and Exchange Commission was also investigating the company but for its redistribution of "free" market data culled from publi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?