Trayport, a UK-based commodities and energy software vendor, is introducing a software platform for delivering and displaying real-time market data.
Trayport Global Vision Market Information System can distribute a range of internal and external data, including FX, credit defaults, swaps, OTC derivatives and equities, from multiple markets, says Edmund Hor, managing director of Trayport. He says it can also carry some simple news.
The system is designed for companies that want to provide real-
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management