Rivals of Corporate Communications Broadcast Network (CCBN), a provider of corporate communications that is to be acquired by Thomson Financial (IMD, Feb. 2), hope to benefit from the deal, they tell Inside Market Data.
"Some people like to spread out their data providers while others want a one-stop shop," says Fred Wasch, co-founder of CallStreet, a provider of earnings call transcripts. There is an opportunity to take some market share from customers of Thomson’s data services, he says.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management