LONDON--Screen Consultants is adding a new version of its DACS Intelligent Mapping Interface to Infomatch, its trading room cost management tool, that will enable market data managers to permission users directly from Infomatch to DACS (Reuters' Data Access Control System).
Separately, the Bank of Bermuda has recently signed up the Infomatch cost management service in a global deal and is using it to track market data costs for all its operating locations. More than 50 banks are using it glob
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?