EJV Partners L.P. lost its head of sales and marketing, Gerry Mintz, ten days ago, after his two-year stint in the post. The departure was largely the result of long-standing differences of opinion between Mintz and EJV president Bruce Peterson. Days after Mintz bowed out, the EJV laid off 19, some 12 percent of its total staff.
The layoffs affected sales, development and operations, though analytics programmers and documentation staff were the hardest hit.
But at the same time, Peterson say
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?