This year's SIFMA show, while smaller than last year's event, had an air of optimism, and though foot traffic was light at times, one might well blame a large portion of that on the US and England football teams playing crucial first-round matches in the World Cup, which coincided with the show. Taking advantage of America's seemingly new-found passion for the sport, those exhibitors willing to shamelessly...
- ICE Benchmark Admin Adds Economist DeAnne Julius to Board
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- KCG Boosts Execution, Algo Capabilities Via Neonet Acquisition
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out