This year's SIFMA show, while smaller than last year's event, had an air of optimism, and though foot traffic was light at times, one might well blame a large portion of that on the US and England football teams playing crucial first-round matches in the World Cup, which coincided with the show. Taking advantage of America's seemingly new-found passion for the sport, those exhibitors willing to shamelessly...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools