This year's SIFMA show, while smaller than last year's event, had an air of optimism, and though foot traffic was light at times, one might well blame a large portion of that on the US and England football teams playing crucial first-round matches in the World Cup, which coincided with the show. Taking advantage of America's seemingly new-found passion for the sport, those exhibitors willing to shamelessly...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- FactSet, ICE Score Big in 2016 IMD/IRD Awards
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’