How to value growing numbers of increasingly complex fixed-income securities came under discussion at a panel discussion hosted recently by Standard & Poor's. Panelists debated the data inputs required as well as which models to employ to generate the most accurate prices. The panel was moderated by JR Rieger, vice president of global evaluations at S&P.
Rieger: Marc, you service a lot of internal constituents with data and pricing who have different needs. What criteria do you look for in a data provider to help you meet internal needs?Marc Sabino, managing director, CFO, CTO and business risk manager, Citigroup Global Markets' municipal securities division: The complexity that we have to deal with from the municipal pricing area is that there are...
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: April 30 - May 6
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System — Cloud9 Technologies
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Implementation at a Sell-Side Firm — AxiomSL