Ipreo, the new company created by the merger of New York-based new issues dealing systems i-Deal, its UK equivalent MarketPipe and UK fundamental data provider Hemscott, has put itself on a 100-day plan. Rather than a diet, this plan is the first step in the integration of the companies and their products. Former i-Deal chief executive Scott Ganeles, now CEO of Ipreo, is the man charged with pulling the companies together and taking them forward.
IMD: What has taken place at Ipreo since the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?