With trading firms expected to loosen their purse strings slightly in 2010, data providers anticipate demand for analytics and risk management tools, historical data for building accurate models, and technologies originating in social media to plot connections between people and businesses and support clients’ strategies for a return to growth
IMD: What does 2010 hold for the financial services and market data industries? Clare Hart, president, Enterprise Media Group, Dow Jones: Analysts expect financial services to recover very slowly, and that the market will be bearish on the stocks of financial services firms for several more years. In spite of this, I think we will see growth in a few key areas. First, in investment banking, in the...
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Traiana's Harmony Equity Service Volume Growth Nearly Triples
- Duet Group Implements Eze Software Investment Suite
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier