Zohar Hod of SuperDerivatives speaks with Max Bowie at the Inside Market Data Awards 2012 in New York. SuperDerivatives won the award for Best Data Provider for Derivatives.
As margins from cash trading decline, firms and marketplaces continue to increase their focus on derivatives markets, requiring more and accurate data on these asset classes.
The nominees in this category were Bloomberg, Markit, SuperDerivatives and Thomson Reuters.
The winner was SuperDerivatives, for the second year in a row.
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data