Zohar Hod of SuperDerivatives speaks with Max Bowie at the Inside Market Data Awards 2012 in New York. SuperDerivatives won the award for Best New Data Product.
To cope with a new economic reality, data providers have to innovate more than before to deliver new products that create value but can be delivered on a budget.
The nominees for best new data product were Benchmark Solutions for its BMark real-time pricing feed; Bloomberg for its Industries research tool; Bloomberg for its Next update, consolidated displays; NYSE Technologies for its on-demand cloud community for co-lo access; S&P Capital IQ for its Intelligent Estimates earnings forecasts; and SuperDerivatives for its DataX Feed.
The winner was SuperDerivatives for its DataX Feed, a feed of implied values for currencies, commodities, energy, interest rate, equities and credit derivatives for institutional investors.
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push