Zohar Hod of SuperDerivatives speaks with Max Bowie at the Inside Market Data Awards 2012 in New York. SuperDerivatives won the award for Best New Data Product.
To cope with a new economic reality, data providers have to innovate more than before to deliver new products that create value but can be delivered on a budget.
The nominees for best new data product were Benchmark Solutions for its BMark real-time pricing feed; Bloomberg for its Industries research tool; Bloomberg for its Next update, consolidated displays; NYSE Technologies for its on-demand cloud community for co-lo access; S&P Capital IQ for its Intelligent Estimates earnings forecasts; and SuperDerivatives for its DataX Feed.
The winner was SuperDerivatives for its DataX Feed, a feed of implied values for currencies, commodities, energy, interest rate, equities and credit derivatives for institutional investors.
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Traiana's Harmony Equity Service Volume Growth Nearly Triples
- Duet Group Implements Eze Software Investment Suite
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier