The new version, which went into beta testing in July and was rolled out on Sept. 7, is designed to resemble a search engine that displays Web activity about a chosen company overlaid with its closing price chart and tags denoting news events or filings at the top of the page, with news about the company immediately below. Companies and topics mentioned, along with details of competitors and industry overviews, appear in a column on the left of the page, while company briefs, management turnover
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top