The service, dubbed DirectPlus, will go live in the second quarter of this year, initially providing NYSE Openbook and NYSE-Arca's ArcaBook, Nasdaq Level 1 and SingleBook, the ITCH 3.0 feed that combines data from Nasdaq Market Center with the former Brut and Inet ECNs, and a direct feed from the Direct Edge ECN.
Mark Hepsworth, president of Interactive Data's Real-Time Services division, says that these feeds were those demanded most by the vendor's client base, but that Interactive Data wa
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management