According to a July 30 letter from Opra executive director Joe Corrigan to clients, the FAST feed has produced 70 percent reductions in bandwidth utilization compared to ASCII since Opra began disseminating data via FAST as well as ASCII on April 9. However, the letter goes on to say that supporting both feed options has increased Opra's bandwidth utilization and decreased available capacity.
One driver for the expected increase in traffic is the expansion of the options penny pilot, says Cor
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?