The new data dissemination technologies being developed as part of Chi-Tech's upcoming exchange platform are not based on its Composer technology, as stated in the previous issue of Inside Market Data. IMD apologizes for the error.
Canada Enlists TSX as SIP
The Canadian Securities Administration has appointed the Toronto Stock Exchange to act as the securities information processor of consolidated Canadian market data for five years, beginning in July. TMX, the exchange's parent group
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?