Spotfire, a Somerville, Mass.-based data analysis software provider, will this week release a new analytics product that allows buy-side firms to graphically view and analyze performance data from vendor and internal sources. Dubbed Spotfire Asset Manager, the product combines a series of templates and tools that portfolio managers, quantitative analysts, compliance managers and chief investment officers...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- New ITG App Forecasts Deviations in Volatile Market Conditions
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low