The vendor is adding balance sheet and income statement data on companies from Japan and China, and last month signed a deal with the Korean Listed Companies Association to provide information on Korean companies.
"The global content population on our feed has grown 40 percent over the last 18 months," says John Ackerman, senior director of product development for S&P's Investment Services division. "Whereas 10 years ago it was acceptable to invest only in North America, investors are now pus
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?