QuoteMedia chief executive Dave Shworan says the vendor is currently testing the system with broker-dealers in the US and the UK, following the expansion of data available via the vendor's consolidated feed with the addition of more than 40 international exchanges over the past year (IMD, May 7).
He says that at a subscription fee of $50 per user per month, QuoteStream Pro will enable clients to achieve significant cost savings by replacing expensive dedicated terminals from other vendors tha
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?