Japanese FIX order-routing provider MetaBit has integrated hardware messaging vendor Solace Systems' 3260 Content Routers into its XiliX direct market access platform and Market Liquidity Hub, to reduce the latency of exchange data it distributes to clients as part of its trading front-end software.
Though MetaBit chief executive Daniel Burgin says the vendor will be able to use the technology to speed up its order routing capabilities to exchanges in future, the initial deployment will focus on accelerating the vendor's internal processing and distribution of data. Burgin says that by integrating the Content Routers, data transmission to its user interface will be up to 30 percent faster once...
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC