Japanese FIX order-routing provider MetaBit has integrated hardware messaging vendor Solace Systems' 3260 Content Routers into its XiliX direct market access platform and Market Liquidity Hub, to reduce the latency of exchange data it distributes to clients as part of its trading front-end software.
Though MetaBit chief executive Daniel Burgin says the vendor will be able to use the technology to speed up its order routing capabilities to exchanges in future, the initial deployment will focus on accelerating the vendor's internal processing and distribution of data. Burgin says that by integrating the Content Routers, data transmission to its user interface will be up to 30 percent faster once...
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- ChartIQ's Latest Release Integrates W3C Web Components Standard
- Attunity Launches New Platform
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM