UK-based data and trading technology vendor Caplin Systems has recently bolstered its software quality assurance (QA) function, which officials say has become of increasing strategic importance as a result of changes to the vendor's product focus and software distribution schedule.
Caplin marketing director Mike Hill says that as the vendor has evolved from its traditional core focus on data technology to more on providing technology that underpins dealer trading portals, its quality assurance function has become more strategically important, due to the mission-critical nature of those trading platforms.This, coupled with enhancements to Caplin's software release schedule to...
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Xenomorph Increasing Reach and Capabilities With New Funding
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC