UK-based data and trading technology vendor Caplin Systems has recently bolstered its software quality assurance (QA) function, which officials say has become of increasing strategic importance as a result of changes to the vendor's product focus and software distribution schedule.
Caplin marketing director Mike Hill says that as the vendor has evolved from its traditional core focus on data technology to more on providing technology that underpins dealer trading portals, its quality assurance function has become more strategically important, due to the mission-critical nature of those trading platforms.This, coupled with enhancements to Caplin's software release schedule to...
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics