UK-based data and trading technology vendor Caplin Systems has recently bolstered its software quality assurance (QA) function, which officials say has become of increasing strategic importance as a result of changes to the vendor's product focus and software distribution schedule.
Caplin marketing director Mike Hill says that as the vendor has evolved from its traditional core focus on data technology to more on providing technology that underpins dealer trading portals, its quality assurance function has become more strategically important, due to the mission-critical nature of those trading platforms.This, coupled with enhancements to Caplin's software release schedule to...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix