UK-based data and trading technology vendor Caplin Systems has recently bolstered its software quality assurance (QA) function, which officials say has become of increasing strategic importance as a result of changes to the vendor's product focus and software distribution schedule.
Caplin marketing director Mike Hill says that as the vendor has evolved from its traditional core focus on data technology to more on providing technology that underpins dealer trading portals, its quality assurance function has become more strategically important, due to the mission-critical nature of those trading platforms.This, coupled with enhancements to Caplin's software release schedule to...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index