The FISD's billing and invoice working group is preparing to make a series of recommendations to vendors and exchanges in a bid to promote the use of electronic invoicing and simplify the process of paying for data.
The working group's proposals were presented at the FISD's Paris conference last week by David Toomey-Wilson, president of UK-based market data cost management software provider MDSL.
The working group's first recommendation urges vendors to supply electronic invoices that can be
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?