Thomson Adds AP News
Thomson Financial last week bolstered its growing news business with an agreement to include news content from AP Digital, a division of the Associated Press, in the vendor's news products and offerings. The vendor has a similar agreement in Europe with Agence France Presse, which sold its financial news subsidiary, AFX, to Thomson earlier this year (IMD, June 19).
Vendors Carry ISE FX Rates
The International Securities Exchange has begun disseminating underlying rates for
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?