At 10:45am last Tuesday, Feb. 19, the exchange halted trading and took its electronic platform offline to correct the problem, after trading firms experienced problems quoting in derivatives contracts.
Officials say a mistake the previous day deleted all instrument data and order book changes made between Dec. 4 and last Tuesday, resulting in a blackout of data for instruments added or changed since Dec. 4.
"The missing instruments were sent out as 'withdrawn,'" according to John Sjöberg, chie
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?