InfoDyne Bows Arca FAST Handler
Chicago-based ticker plant and feed handler vendor InfoDyne last week released a feed handler for the FAST-enabled ArcaBook market depth feed from the NYSE-Arca division of NYSE Euronext. InfoDyne officials say the new handler is already being used by several clients of the vendor's TPS+Plus ticker plant. The new FAST feed is one of two options for receiving ArcaBook data via IP multicast delivery that will replace the exchange's older TCP/IP unicast feed deliv
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?