The new division, AgriCharts will provide data products to financial firms and large commodities firms, pricing applications for producers of agricultural products such as beef or grain, and Web hosting and content for market players such as grain elevators who want to make relevant commodities data available to clients and producers.
Mark Haraburda, managing director of sales and business development at Barchart, says there are two key areas of demand for agricultural products data. "The gro
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?