JADE previously distributed top of book and market depth data for its rubber and crude palm oil futures contracts to end users via CBOT's quote vendor network. But following a cutover two weekends ago, SGX has taken over the data distribution process, and has re-routed all data on those contracts via its own data distribution platform to international data vendors.
SGX sources say the exchange will not need to make adjustments to its current data distribution system, as the existing platform
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?