The data engine which supports the SGX DerivativesQuote datafeed is based on a customized version of data technology provider Cicada’s Composer software, adapted to OMX’s Quest-DT derivatives trading platform. The new data engine replaces the exchange’s decade-old, internally developed PRDS Price Reporting Dissemination System.
The main benefit of the new platform will be increased system capacity, according to Muthukrishnan Ramaswami, senior executive vice president and head of operations an
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?