The vendor began developing the product, dubbed eSignal OnDemand, nine months ago, creating it from the existing eSignal software and content from Interactive Data's PlusFeed consolidated datafeed, but originally only using end-of-day data for charting purposes, according to eSignal president Chuck Thompson.
"We didn't want it to be real time because that's what eSignal does, and we didn't want users to incur exchange fees," Thompson says. "It's aimed at someone who is more of a 'casual' inve
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management