CME Taps CMA CEO
CME Group last week named Laurent Paulhac managing director of over-the-counter products and services. Paulhac, currently chief executive of CMA, the credit pricing vendor acquired by CME last year (IMD, March 31, 2008), will be responsible for the development, execution and management of CME's OTC strategy. Paulhac, who will remain at the helm of CMA until the vendor names a replacement CEO, will report to Rick Redding, managing director of products and services.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management