Covington, previously head of strategy and propositions at telecom and network provider BT's Global Financial Services division, has served as a non-executive director of ITRS for the past seven years, but joined the vendor on a full-time basis after leaving BT in January, attracted by strong sales growth, including a 70 percent rise in revenues in 2008.
In his new role, reporting to ITRS founder and chief executive Stephen Bates, Covington will be responsible for continuing this sales growth and
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management