The site, which is due to enter beta testing this week with a handful of clients, is designed to eventually replace the exchange's Energy Pro service, although both sites will run in parallel while ICE manages the user migration process.
ICE currently offers a range of access options for receiving delayed data from its ICE Futures Europe market, including Web panels that clients can integrate into their own Web sites free of charge, and an XML service feed of delayed and end-of-day prices.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?