SIA, BMA to Merge
The Securities Industry Association and the Bond Market Association last week agreed to merge, to form the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association. Subject to membership approval, the merger is expected to close by year-end. The combined body will be more efficient and give members a more powerful voice, officials say. The boards will evaluate candidates for the leadership roles over the next six months. In the interim, James Gorman and Edward Forst, chairmen o
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?