The vendor, which has installed its technology in BT's proximity hosting centers in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore over the past 12 months since setting up operations in the region, plans ultimately to have a network of regionally located ticker plant hubs that will both collect data from nearby exchanges and collect and consolidate data from other exchanges in the region being collected and distributed from their respective hubs.
The hubs will also allow Activ to distribute data from the reg
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?