Thomson Reuters, Jiji Create Japanese Commodities Product
Thomson Reuters and Japanese newswire Jiji Press are to integrate Jiji's J-COM commodities news with the Reuters Trader for Commodities desktop product to create a combined product dubbed RTCA-JCOM that will be sold by both vendors to their clients. RTCA-JCOM will provide data on all major commodity exchanges and emerging markets, with fundamental commodities data, and news from both vendors.
Euroland Taps XData for MidEast
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?