Long-Term Capital Management (LTCM), the bond-oriented hedge fund founded by former Salomon Brothers Inc. executives John Meriwether and Eric Rosenfeld, has opted to make use of EJV Partners L.P.'s UniVu data and analytics. LTCM selected UniVu's data for two reasons: 1) because it was already integrated with the Market Vision Corp. data distribution and trader workstation software system the firm selected last fall (Trading Systems Technology, Nov. 29, 1993) and 2) because Bloomberg's data c
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?